Saturday, September 1, 2012

Routine Break

 My life recently has been full of routine. The 9-5 lifestyle with the added pressure of trying to pass a math class (which didn't go so well) has taken over the past month of my life. Climbing has been done in the gym twice a week in the early hours of the morning. Biking has fallen into the routine recently in preparation for the Lotoja and everything else has fallen by the way side. It has been fun getting back on my bike, even though the rhythm of my days has been the same, there is always something new to see on my bike.

I was lucky to go to Lake Powell with my family in early August. It was good to get away from everything and to just spend time with the fam. Even though the boat broke down half way through the trip, it was fun to just play cards, swim, and hang out. Here are a few photos from the trip and from other mini-adventures.
  
Neena and I went to Iron Maiden. It was a blast to see them play.
 I got to go out fishing with my buddy Nate. He taught me a few techniques and I reeled in this small fish.


 I woke up one morning and could tell that it was going to be an awesome sunrise.
Mom and Dad. 
 
This was one of the best water ski runs of my life

No comments:

Post a Comment