Tuesday, September 4, 2012

On The Fly


 Success! I am finally starting to catch fish. So far I have spent most of my time standing in a river learning patience. Learning to enjoy the moment and the surroundings while things aren't going as planned seems to be the modus operandi of fishing.

There is so much more to fishing than I ever could have realized, but with a little bit of time and a little bit of practice things are starting to click. I have been out a few times recently, a few weeks back I went out with Nate Leavitt. He runs an awesome fishing blog called Outsmartingfish.com. He is a wealth of knowledge on all things fishing. Most recently I went with my father-in-law, Steve, up on the Provo River below the dam. Both times I went out I was able to reel in something. It was a blast.




No comments:

Post a Comment