Thursday, April 18, 2013

Morning Shots

Alta, Utah
Another round of snow came through just in time to celebrate Parker's birthday. I wasn't sure what the conditions would be like as I drove toward the canyon, but as soon as we hit the trail we realized it was going to be good. We headed up to Cardiff Pass and took turns behind the lens. It was a great way to celebrate life with a good friend.

I have been trying to learn more about photography lately. I am learning a lot by watching Youtube videos and reading articles, but there is still so much I don't know. I am realizing how much the quality of your images can change the perception of the words you put to paper. Guys like Jimmy Chin, Jim Harris, Cedar Wright, etc.. really get me excited to sit behind the lens and to try to tell stories.
Parker in deep! 
Devil's Castle
Parker
Photo Credit: Parker Alec Cross
Photo credit: Parker Alec Cross

No comments:

Post a Comment