Monday, July 12, 2010

Grillin' and Chillin'


I sleep with my eyes open. I don't know why, but it is a rather annoying thing to wake up to. It is all that much more awkward when I sleep in public. I have woken up to people taking my picture. Day after day, morning after morning that is how it goes. This morning was no different. I woke up at 6 a.m. to get to a bike race and I scrambled for some eye drops. Just in case you are wondering, my sleeping with my eyes open has nothing to do with the rest of this post. It is just a bit of useless information about my life that I felt like sharing.

The race was fun, I am a little heavier than last year so climbing hills has been a little bit more difficult for me. I have now decided that I will stop eating everything I can get my hands on, which has been the story for the past few months. Eating breakfast 3 times is probably a bit much. I came in 10th place.

Later that day we headed up Big Cottonwood Canyon for some grillin'. We grilled up some dogs and checked out this awesome little climbing spot. We will be heading back there soon.

The climbs are right next to this sweet little waterfall

An abandoned mine

Kickin' back, listening to some music and downing some dogs.

No comments:

Post a Comment