Thursday, May 27, 2010

Flip Flops in the Morning, Pow in the Afternoon


The journey home took Mike Woodward and I through Las Vegas. We spent the night in Circus Circus and hit up Ihop in the morning for breakfast with my friend Raquel. As we started driving I got a bunch of texts and a couple calls about how it was snowing back in Utah. I then got a call from Ben asking if I wanted to go for a hike later that day. Yes.

Forrest joined us for the little hike and we met at Alta ski resort. The mountain was silent for the most part. We heard faint yells of elation in the distance as others enjoyed this late season powder.

Forrest up top.

I love seeing the mountains from a different angle. I have never really been high into Alta, so it was a fun walk for me.

The day couldn't have been any better. We didn't start hiking until around 4:30 p.m. I love the late season.

Ben on our way up.

No comments:

Post a Comment