Thursday, February 4, 2010

A February Ride in Photos


As my wheels gobbled up the asphalt that lay before me this evening I realized how much I love being outside. I don't really understand how people don't like the "outdoors". On top of that there are all these people that hate winter. To each his own but forget them, winter is wonderful. The leafless trees, mountains plastered in white, and golden colors of dormant plant life all make for a whole different feel. I wish everyone would stop using the cold temp's as an excuse to not be out. The Human race is pretty smart... we invented things like coats and gloves. These special devices made by the wondrous mind of man actually keep the cold out. Go outside, you will be surprised what you find. Today I was.






No comments:

Post a Comment