Tuesday, December 8, 2009

First real day of riding


Trying to wake myself up at 6:15 proved more difficult than I had imagined... for some brilliant reason I decided to sleep with my window cracked and my ceiling fan on high when it was 10 degrees outside. I finally got my act together and made it up to Park City. I was to help out at the Forum snowboards winter sales meeting. Industry folks come from all around the world to check out what next years product is like. I just was to turn screws and set up boards.

When the demo finally ended I got to go out and ride. I say this is the first "real" day of riding because I finally felt comfortable on my snowboard again. I met up with a fun crew of guys and we were all over the place. So much so that the next morning was a nightmare, I woke up feeling like I had been run over by a car. Every season is the same, you have to get used to all the bruises and sore muscles.

The Drive up proved to be treacherous on this snowy morning. I love driving in the snow, there is just something about it that makes me feel good inside.

Christmas is coming. It finally feels like December.

No comments:

Post a Comment