Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Reggae Tuesday

Why is it that the earlier you get up, the more comfortable your bed feels. I awoke around 6:00 a.m. to go on a bike ride and my bed held me captive for another half an hour.  After a nice bowl of rice chex with blueberries and honey I hopped on the bike and rode up the canyon and then part way down to cascade springs.  I had to cut the ride short because Robbie and I were to meet up for some climbing.

The plan was to hit up Escape Buttress.  We made our way up the canyon and parked just past the grey cliffs picnic area.  We ended up just doing one climb and just hanging out in the sun making up reggae songs.  It was a short adventure but nonetheless a fun afternoon.  
....and I broke the camera... it will only take videos.

No comments:

Post a Comment