Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Where Misery and Fun Meet

There is a place within everything where fun and misery meet each other. On occasion they will stick together and hang out, other times it is more like a high five when they run past each other in opposite directions. Today I was able to hang out with each of them on my ride in a cold pouring rain.

It is an interesting phenomenon being able to be around them both at the same time because they seem to compliment one another, but as soon as one of them leaves the whole situation has a different feel. When ever you can get these two together they bring a sense of adventure to whatever you are doing. As the rain pelted my face and dripped off my nose they were right there with me. It seems as though every time I ride my bike they show up.

No comments:

Post a Comment